Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring to Finish

I have eluded that I may have some unfinished projects that need, well, finishing.
To be honest, I have more than a few.
So when I found out that Jacquie from Tallgrass Prairie Studio
is doing a Spring to Finish Challenge
in which we challenge ourselves to finish those undone projects looming over our craft rooms.
I immediately thought of how wonderful it would be to have an empty sewing "inbox"
What's even better is that
the challenge is six weeks long.
And guess how much time I have until school is out...

So here is my list:
Girls' Baby Blanket quilt
Family Name Sign
Organize & Put away photos (ouch)
Finish Kids' Arts & Crafts room
Mending
Scan Family Photos
Copy Grandma's Recipes


This is in addition to all the new things I had planned to do this month.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You can DO IT!!! ...and I want to see the "afters" :) Such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete