Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dishing It

Amanda at Serenity Now is hosting a "Dishing It" party.
I don't have to plan it, cook, or get a sitter
and I get to hook up with some fancy new bloggers.

Sounds good to me!
So today I'm going to tell you a little about my blog.

1. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for a couple years on my
family's personal blog then started this one less than a year ago.

2. Why did you start blogging?
I needed to vent my creativity to someone
other than my poor husband.
And I didn't want my family who reads my other blog
to have to read one more post about fabric or my sewing machine
when all they want is cute pics of my kids (:

3. Tell me about your blog's title. Why did you choose it?
It's the crafty side of me, Mrs. V!

4. What do you blog about?
I blog about the goodies I make and
things that inspire me to be creative.


5. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting other people
and getting inspired.


6. If you had to choose one famous person to become your
blog's next devoted reader, who would you pick?
I think if someone famous started reading my blog I would
be very self-conscious and have a hard time doing it.
So all you famous people reading this please comment anonymously (:
I love it when people become readers and
I already read their blogs.
It's a small bloggy-world after all.


7. What's the funniest comment you've ever received on a blog post?
I don't know that I get very many funny comments.
Except my friend who keeps telling me I'm crazy
But I think that's more accurate than funny (:

I hope all you guys link up to Amanda's party
I would love to find out more about you!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and saying such nice things! It really means so much to me! SOmetimes I think-do people really care about the crap that I make.
    SO on board with the showing the crafts to the unimpressed husband. He is a good man-just not as excited as I need him to be when it comes to my creations!! Can't wait to look all over your blog!
    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo you have on the side of your blog ... "If I keel over at Wal-mart, drag my body to Neimams" - tres tres chic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from Amanda's party. I see that you are from paradise, HI! I hope to get back there one of these days. You have some awesome craft ideas on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're blog is so cute and fun! I'm glad I found you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun blog - I think we have a lot in common! Thank goodness for the internet, I drive my hubby crazy showing him the stuff I make...he tries really hard to look impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and cute blog! It is nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Em. I love your blog's banner picture...so cute, and, well...crafty! ;) Nice to *meet* you. Thanks for linking up with me. Hope you're having fun "mingling" at the party. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping over from Amandas - I love to sew and am always looking for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete