Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Should & Am

What I should be doing:
quilting the girls baby quilt
fixing dinner for out church group tonight at our house
(mmmm... sweet & sour pork and lemon chicken)
anything on my Spring to Finish list!
ironing (oh boy)
cleaning the mess 4 little ones made in the bedroom last night
preparing something fabulous for my daughter's incredible teacher

I was thinking this from eighteen25:
Yum.


I made a box like this last year full of things Bailey's teacher uses in her
class: paints, construction paper, pens, and a gift card.
But this one is decorated so very cutely!

But I really wanted something all the kids in her class could add to or participate with.

What I Am doing:
Blogging(:
thinking about our upcoming vacation
wondering what I'm going to plan for the kids this summer
and making plans to learn how to solder jewelry
originalsmall.jpg


Okay, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment