Thursday, May 27, 2010

More Summer Clothes

I love when I become friends with a pattern.
A couple of dates and I know things about it
I didn't when we first met.
Frida and I are becoming fast friends.


Another Frida Dress

Chloe picked this fabric out and says
with utter confidence that it smells like candy.
(I smell fabric, she smells happiness)

With the extra I made a circle skirt from this pattern
(we have been friends for a while)
You could just as easily use the tutorial over at The Polka Dot Chair.
It's a nice and easy tutorial but uses a lot of fabric.

I made a jumper for Bailey using Nicey Jane fabric.
It looks adorable on her and I'm very happy with the results.
Nice and cool and summery

The pattern I used was vintage and horrible.
(My first awful vintage pattern-not bad considering how many I've done!)
I put it together and the waist was so high she looked like Steve Urkle
So I took it apart and did it my way.
Maybe I'll make my own pattern for ya and do a tutorial.

I still have a couple skirts to finish for the girls
but I need to get a few odds and ends for them 
and I won't be going to town til this weekend.
Perhaps I'll get my summer planning done!

1 comment:

  1. So many cute items! Love the Frida dress.

    I have a weekly Thursday blog party especially for people to share things they've made to be worn. Stop by if you'd like! It is called Make It Wear It and I host it at TheTrainToCrazy.com

    ReplyDelete