Thursday, July 14, 2011

Well, Hello!

Summer is just ticking away!
I went for a nice long vacation with my family
through three different states and five national parks.
I am a very proud parent of a five-time junior ranger!

After more than three weeks of bliss with our little family
my wonderful husband took the girls home &
I got to go see my Mother and Grandmother and Aunt
{in which copious amounts of antiquing was done!}
It was lovely.

I have so much to show you
but I will do my best to pace myself
as not to bore anyone to tears.

Before we left I made some accessories for Chloe's baby Isabella



I also decided Bailey needed a safe place to put her
American Girl Doll while on vacation.
So I took this backpack:
and turned it into a doll carrier:

I made the girls little sun visors for summer
I used a cute little tshirt I found thrifting.


Bailey will be starting a new school this year
complete with full uniforms
She needs to wear all white socks so
to keep them separate from all her other socks I made a little
laundry bag to hang in her closet.


I needed a cover for my new date book.
{I think I'm starting school quite back-to-school-ish}

And last of all we must discuss Pinterest.
You either have no idea what I am talking about
or you have already left the me to go check on
what's recently been pinned

It is fantastical.
Look what I found:



If you would like to check out my boards
you'll need to request an invite
(email me)
or if you're already pinning you can

I will warn you though, it's like computer crack.
once you've tried it there's no going back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment