Friday, December 4, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
1. Clean dishes when I go to bed on the 25th.
2. An audible squeal of excitement from each of my daughters over one of her Christmas gifts (not necessarily the ones we bought her).
3. No H1N1. Or Influenza. Or anything that makes you sneeze.
4. Free shipping for all the gifts I send out.
5. A rich dude to give me money and to tell me I can only spend it on crafting and sewing supplies.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
A picture my daughter drew. And in close second, the Christmas stocking Dana made me.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Handmade Christmas cards. I can't figure out how to do them cute and inexpensive.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
A huge teddy bear (well, I thought it was huge at the time)
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
A nativity set and a guitar (among 100 other things!)
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Dessert (don't make me choose)
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I can't tell that! It will ruin the surprise!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
That's like choosing a favorite child. (Okay, maybe not. But I do like them all-even the cheesy ones)
9. Favorite holiday song?
Silent Night
10. Favorite holiday pastime?

Baking with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment