Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Necklaces

Disneyland keeps my Mother young.
She goes often with my Aunt B
{often enough to have annual passes}
and they've explored every corner.
This year for Christmas I made necklaces for each of them
themed around their favorite rides.

My mother loves to sit on the Mark Twain and have coffee.

And Aunt B loves the Haunted Mansion.

I found some of the frame charms at Ben Franklin
{because we don't have Joann's OR Michael's here! *gasp*}
but you can find similar ones here.
I found the rest on Etsy.
I printed out my images on plain paper,
cut them to size,
covered them front and back with clear packing tape
(yes, clear packing tape-it protects it like lamination and is super cheap)
then put it in the frame and applied diamond glaze over it.

So easy I think I'll make one for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment