Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chloe's Birthday Theme

Chloe has decided on a theme for her birthday party this year
{drumroll, please}



Chloe loved this ride at Disneyland
{and I must say it's one of my favorites, too}

I am making much of her party things
but found a few songs to download for the festivities.
{click to go to Amazon & listen}

It's A Small World (After All) (arr. for piano)
this whole album is good.
love ragtime!


It's a Small World
I know it looks cheesy
but It's a Small World on the accordion
just sounds right.


Disney Cuties
This is a cute album-
all the favorites but a little
"cooler" for the older elementary set :)



Walt Disney World Band
By far my most favorite.
Is there such a thing as
disneyland songs for grown-ups?




I also got some of this fabric from

You and Me from the Good Earth Collection by Alexander Henry Fabrics


If only we could go there to celebrate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment