Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love my sister but...

I know, you've been on the edge of your seat since my last post...
did she do initials on the shirts or matching applique cut-outs?!

Sorry, Laura, I didn't do the initials.
It's a pitiful excuse, too.
Because they can't be handed down if there's initials.
I mean, I made three pairs of pants, 
and once all the pants go through the 
hand-me-down-chain
(Bailey to Mackenzie to Chloe to Maile to ...)
It's like NINE pairs of PJs!

I know, its a disease.
At least I caught it from my husband.


So, here's what I did instead.



I also finished Bailey's birthday skirt,
which was supposed to be a dress
but thanks to a very last minute implementation of uniform shirts at school,
turned into a skirt.


Same skirt pattern that I used for the fourth of July skirts
(I made it a little bigger in the waist-hopefully I can let the elastic out next year and she can use it again... there is no cure for this disease I tell you)
You can find the tutorial here.

So now I have moved to working in miniature.
Little birthday decorations for Bailey's doll house.
Unfortunately I am really ahead of schedule which means I will have more time
to think of new projects I should do for her birthday....

No comments:

Post a Comment